Salary: Varies/ 20-25 hours per week
Education & Experience: Must be an employee of Ozark City Schools. Subs are included.
Position Description & Responsibilities: This potion is for a field trip bus driver and chaperone for field trips.
Salary: $10 per hour / 30-40 hours per week (8 week summer program)
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred but not required. Experience working with children required.
Prefer a CDL license.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
The Site Director is responsible for oversight of the day-to-day operations for the summer program, including planning, coordination, and supervision of the program to ensure that families receive quality services which provide for growth in academics, social emotional development, and health and wellness. In addition, he/she ensures focus on programming that promotes healthy living, social responsibility, and youth development.
Administration & Management
• Plan, schedule, and implement structured, high-quality programming that aligns with BGC standards.
• Ensure the use of positive behavior guidance among program staff members
• Lead enrollment, recruitment, and retention of members & families
• Monitor attendance, staff hours, and secure central delivery of program fees
• Facilitate program evaluation and program reports
• Maintenance of open, effective communication and interaction among the programs and partners; engagement of parents/families
• Performance of other duties as requested by BGC supervisor and/or school principal
• Ability to lead, teach, and interact with parents, staff, children, and the school community
• Full commitment to the mission/philosophy of the BGC Program.
• Excitement and positive attitude toward working with children